Deb's Newsletter Signup

>

Saturday, February 21, 2015

The Why of a People Person




     In the last post I wrote of how I shifted my thinking from lone wolf to a member of a cherished pack. I've been asked by a reader the whys and hows of the change in my circuitry. Here is my response.
     This blog, 20 Gurus and a Dog, began as a structure for putting a book together from a wide range of stories on how I got from flat life to 3D life. The book is nearly finished (again). What I learned through collating and discarding (while screaming in horror),is that "done" is relative. There is always a T to cross or an I to dot in a book, as well as a life. Which is why the dream I shared yesterday is so relevant. I was once again reminded that everything evolves, even a learning. There are many layers to a concept, a belief, a living breathing moment. The layer in the answer cake today is:

     Knowing what is someone else's clarifies what is mine.

This is about boundaries. The imaginary line designating you from me. The elusive outer and inner membrane, as well as the albumen that separates parent from child, husband from wife, brother from sister, human from human. I discussed this differently in a blog from December, You are You and I am Me. There isn't too much that can be said about the boundary subject. It is the root cause of many of the problems associated with modern living. In the context of this post, I reference it to understand why I found myself pining for my pack.

     Because I am able to miss them.

When I'm all gummed up in someone else's albumen I am sick of myself and them. The other person's molecules slip side alongside mine, so what's to miss if they are gone? If I have another human's plan copulating under my own there is no mystery, nothing to share at the end of a day since I already know how the movie ends.

     Yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn.

Instead of exhausting or boring myself with a "to do" list culled from other people's stuff I am focused on my own, i.e., the reminders I typed in yesterday. There was another I didn't put on the list, but it is a good one for today.

     The God conduit is through self.

The spirit pipeline isn't through someone else's lips, it is the inner view of All that IS. The one that came down the maternal chute with each of us individually. 
    I close my eyes to see the rich landscape of a place not so far away. It houses the wisdom of the Universe, the love of endless possibility and the wide open space of Everything. It is here that I remember how to be none other than who I am. One spirit on a planet filled with life. Not merely or only, I am one of a pack of All.

     

No comments: